Top-Lets are proud to present 131 Leopold Street. In the Summer of 2014 and after the website pictures were taken the house had new carpets fitted throughout, a full re-paint, the living room Tv was wall mounted, new leather sofa and a dinning table were added to the Living room to replace the old furniture.
This house is a good size and the modern fixtures and fittings in this house make for enjoyable accommodation. Situated in the heart of the ‘golden triangle’ the town centre is just a short walk away and a 7 minute walk will get you to the University campus. The Property boasts 3 double bedrooms, a spare room, a large kitchen with the latest amenities, a living room with a top of the range 32” Flat Screen TV and a newly fitted bathroom. This property is outstanding and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- Great House in a great area
- 2 Storey Household
- 3 double rooms with double beds throughout.
- 1 spare room for friends or family to use.
- Large Kitchen with ample cupboard space, cooker, hob, washer/dryer machine and a large Fridge/Freezer.
- Large Lounge with laminate flooring, IKEA sofa’s, coffee table and 32” Flat Screen TV.
- Matching IKEA furniture in all rooms comprising: double wardrobes, chest of drawers, large desk and black leather office chair
- Double glazed throughout with curtain rails and curtains fitted
- Toilet room with a toilet and wash basin.
- Bathroom, newly fitted, with a large Jacuzzi bath, overhead shower fitted, toilet and wash hand basin.
- Broadband access in every bedroom and house equipped with Ethernet network and wireless connection
- Digital TV points in every bedroom
- New COMBI Boiler and central heating CORGI Checked
- Integrated Smoke detectors
- Private Maintenance free garden
- Excellent Value for money with an amazing rental package
- Many more features………